- Morgan attended the University of Sydney, graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law (Honours) in 2011.
- He commenced his position with Walsh & Blair Lawyers in 2013 and is a member of the litigation team, practicing in the areas of crime and civil litigation.
- Morgan specialises in criminal matters, including traffic, drink driving and apprehended violence matters. He regularly attends Local and District Courts throughout the Riverina for sentencing hearings, defended hearings, and appeals.
- Morgan also has extensive experience in civil litigation and practices in the areas of commercial litigation, debt recovery, building and construction disputes, negligence claims, and employment related disputes. Morgan represents litigants in the Local, District, and Supreme Courts, and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT). He aims to achieve successful and cost-effective outcomes for his clients, and encourages the use of mediation and negotiation where appropriate.
- Morgan was raised on a sheep and cropping farm outside Griffith, and enjoys being a part of the Riverina community. He has served as a player and committee member of the Wagga Waratahs Rugby Union Football Club.
The services he provides are:
Civil and Commercial Litigation
Building and Construction Disputes