- Claire grew up in Wagga Wagga and after a number of years in Sydney, returned home in 2015 and joined Walsh & Blair.
- She was admitted as a lawyer in that same year, after completing her law degree through the University of New England.
- Prior to her law studies, she completed a double degree in Commerce and Arts through the University of Sydney.
- Claire practices in the area of family law, in both children and property matters.
- She approaches her matters with professionalism, empathy and understanding and a commitment to resolution through negotiation, wherever possible.
- Outside of work, Claire enjoys playing local sports such as touch football and water polo, and spending time with her husband Tom and their two children.