- Sophie was admitted as a lawyer in 2010 having completed a double degree in Arts (politics) and Law through the University of New England and post graduate diploma through the Australian National University.
- Sophie practises primarily in the areas of family law, with a particular interest in parenting matters including disputes relating to children’s passports, paternity testing, surrogacy applications as well as relocation cases and cases concerning family violence or drug or alcohol abuse.
- Sophie also practises in the areas of Guardianship and Care & Protection and frequently represents clients in the Mental Health Tribunal.
- Sophie brings a friendly, professional and resolution-focused approach to her matters.
- Outside of work Sophie enjoys spending time on the family farm with her husband Simon and their three children.