- Wills and Estates
- Contested Estates and Family Provision Claims
- Partner and child visa applications
- Business Law
Director/Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1383166)
- After first joining Walsh & Blair Lawyers in 2003, Casey was admitted to practice as a Solicitor in 2007.
- Casey practices in a broad range of areas including conveyancing, succession planning, estates, family provision claims under the Succession Act, commercial law and visa applications. She is a compassionate and dedicated solicitor who strives to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
- Casey is a Registered Migration Agent and assists applicants and sponsors with family migration including partner visas and child visas. Immigration is a complex and specialised area of law and one that can have detrimental results for clients who are not properly advised.
- Outside of work, Casey enjoys spending time in her garden with her husband and two children. She is a board member of Kurrajong (an organisation that provides support and services for people with disability), is a member of Women in Business Wagga Wagga and a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.