We appear for clients in the Fair Work Commission and the Industrial Relations Commission of New South Wales. We also assist employers in managing the termination of poor performing employees as well as strategising the genuine redundancy of employees by advising clients of their obligations under the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Unfair dismissal claims including summary dismissal.
- Redundancy and legitimate restructuring.
- Unlawful termination, discrimination and equal opportunity.
- Employment contracts including a reasonable restraint of trade.
- Award entitlements.
- Workplace bullying and harassment.
- Enterprise agreements.
- Cancellation of Apprenticeship.