Director/Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer
Tim Abbott has more than 40 years of experience in Personal Injury Claims.
- Tim was born and raised on the family farm in Dungog NSW.
- He was educated in Sydney and obtained degrees in Law and Commerce at the University of New South Wales.
- After university, he moved to Wagga Wagga where he has practised for over 40 years.
- Tim is married with four children. He resides on a farm located to the west of Wagga Wagga near Euberta. His farming activities include growing a variety of crops under irrigation, breeding, fattening lambs and hay production. He has a variety of other interests including the breeding of race horses.
- Tim has a keen interest in water allocation, the Murray River Darling Basin plan and the problems generally with Government policies and legislation in these areas.
- Tim is accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a specialist in personal injury law.
- He is admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory and of the High Court of Australia.
- Tim is also a qualified mediator.
- Tim has been involved in thousands of personal injury claims over the years and is one of the most experienced and leading personal injury practitioners in Australia.
- Tim has been involved in many ground-breaking cases and obtained for one client the largest personal injury damages verdict in Australia’s history.
- Tim attends to all his clients personally, the work is not delegated to other or junior solicitors.
- When you instruct Tim to act on your behalf you know you are going to get the very best advice from a very experienced Solicitor.
- Personal injury law has, in New South Wales, evolved over time. The law has been constantly changing making it essential that you have a specialist and an experienced Solicitor such as Tim.
- Personal injury practice is conducted on a no fee no win basis. All necessary expenses are paid by our firm and recouped on successful completion.